Changes in v3.1.0
The following features were added in Co-Tutor v3.1.0.
- Comment Editing
- You can now edit, re-file and delete comments from a student's timeline.
- Teaching Timetable
- Tutors can now view a student's teaching timetable in the 'schedule' section of their profile page.
- Browsing Students
- A cleaner and more responsive interface for filtering student cohorts in the browse pages.
- Mobile/Tablet Compatibility
- Co-Tutor is now even more accessible on mobile and tablet devices.
- Comment Visiblity
- When adding comments and timeline entries, you can clearly see which named staff can read your comment.
- Self-Allocation Permissions
- It's now easier to see which tutoring roles your department will let you self-allocate to.
- Archived Students Photos
- Archived students now have photos on their profile pages.
- Attendance Reports
- You are now able to download a CSV of students attendance data once a report has been run.
- Remove from Group
- You can now remove students directly from your groups.
- Weekly Attendance Summaries
- Module lecturers can view a week-by-week summary of module attendance.
- Student Meetings
- Department monitors can view a report of tutor/supervisor meetings with students per programme.
- Style Fixes
- Various styles throughout Co-Tutor have been tidied up.